Ms. Johnson enjoys representing clients in all aspects regarding probate and trust litigation, trust and probate administration and estate planning. Ms. Johnson regularly counsels and represents clients and litigants with respect to probate and trust litigation matters, conservatorship and guardianship matters (contested and uncontested), probate and trust administration matters and estate and asset planning, including the initiation and defense of probate, trust and elder abuse litigation and dispute resolution; initiation of conservatorship/guardianship matters through resolution; representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in complex probate and trust administration matters; and the preparation of wills, revocable/irrevocable trusts, business succession plans, gift/estate tax returns, durable power of attorneys, and advance health care directives.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Co-Chair, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section, Fresno County Bar Association, 2014 – 2016
- President, Board of Directors, Central Valley Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, 2011 – 2012
- Secretary, Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, Fresno County Bar Association, 2006 – 2007
Professional Recognitions & Awards
- Voted by peers as a California “Rising Star” 2013 – 2016 (published in Northern California Super Lawyers).
- Chapter 775: Babies with Bucks-Posthumously Conceived Children Receive Inheritance Rights, 36 MCGEORGE L. REV.926.