Bob is a member of the Estate Planing, Trust Administration and Probate Practice Group. In his practice, Bob works closely with clients regarding estate planning, and the administration of trusts and estates. As a member of the Business Transactions Practice Group, Bob’s interests include working with local and international businesses and nonprofits regarding entity formation, governance and compliance, and new ventures.
Prior to joining Dowling Aaron, Bob worked for various organizations in Washington, D.C. and overseas, including International Justice Mission, the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, and 4C Global, a California-based engineering firm working in Afghanistan. He also staffed multiple high profile Presidential, Senate, Congressional, and Parliamentary campaigns across the United States and United Kingdom.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Society of international Law
- California Law Enforcement’s Wish Upon A Star – Board of Directors
- Family Services of Tulare County – Board of Directors
- Tulare-Kings Counties Estate Planning Council
- Tulare County Bar Association
- Visalia Chamber of Commerce – Government Affairs Committee