Elizabeth represents employers and business owners in a wide variety of employment law matters. She has been practicing law in state and federal court since being admitted to the California bar in 2008. Elizabeth’s legal experience includes business and real estate litigation representing both plaintiffs and defendants. While she assisted her business clients in various litigation, she realized her clients were having difficulty navigating the complex employment laws here in California and developed an interest and passion for counseling clients on employment law matters. Previously a licensed property and casualty insurance broker/agent, she understands risk management and effective strategies for clients to avoid risk.
Elizabeth enjoys traveling, especially to other countries. She and her husband Jim are eagerly planning a “bucket list” trip to Europe to participate in a guided tour of WWII battle sites. In the meantime, she loves to talk about the 13+ countries she has visited thus far, especially Israel and China.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of California (2008-present)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California (2009-present)
- Citrus Heights Chamber of Commerce Board Member (2018-2019)
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in International Advocacy
- International Advocacy Moot Court Experience – Semi-Finalist
- Member of commercial arbitration travel team to Vienna, Austria