Since 1987, Kevin Gunner’s practice has focused primarily on Estate Planning and Elder Law, Probate and Trust Administration for individuals and family succession situations of all sizes, with a special emphasis on Long-Term Care planning for seniors and the disabled.
For over 30 years, Kevin has represented thousands of clients in strategic planning to lead them through the often times confusing body of governmental regulations in qualifying for bona fide financial benefits to help pay for in-home, assisted-living and long-term health care needs, along with the protection of assets post-mortem.
Born and raised third generation in Fresno, Kevin worked through high school and college in farm-related jobs and continues today in the business management of a family ranch and a personal vineyard (for fun).
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Valley Caregivers Resource Center (President)
- Founding Director of Alzheimer’s Foundation of Central California
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- Co-Chancellor, Anglican Diocese of San Joaquin