Greg Miskulin is the Firm Administrator and is responsible for the day-to-day management and administrative operations of the Firm. He and his management team have oversight for financial functions and budgets, human resources, office services, facilities management, paralegal support, secretarial services, marketing, recruiting, records management, and technology/information services.
Prior to joining the Firm, Greg spent 15 years in the restaurant industry where he was an owner operator of a major national brand franchise restaurant. At one point Greg supervised daily operations of 15 locations located throughout the Central Valley, including over 150 employees. During this time Greg developed a real world appreciation for the legal issues that impact business owners on a daily basis. These experiences ultimately lead to Greg’s decision to become an attorney. As a member of Dowling Aaron Incorporated’s Employment Law Group and Business Litigation Department, Greg is able to put his prior business and human resource experiences to use advising clients as they navigate California employment law.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Tulare County Bar Association
- Kern County Bar Association
- Association of Legal Administrators, Past President of Local Chapter
- Society of Human Resource Managers
- CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties Board of Directors
- Volunteer Member of Fresno County Sheriff Department Search and Rescue Mountaineering Team
- Eagle Scout